Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Duh

There’s a guy in G4M who continues to bug me with “Musta?” and “Hi!” messages. I don’t even bother to reply but still he sends at least one message a day. Once he even sent a “Kulit ko, ‘no?” message.

Then there’s this other guy who messaged me in G4M. At first he looked interesting, so we exchanged phone numbers and started corresponding thru text. Just before we agreed to meet up, he revealed to me that he was someone I turned down before at another gay site. Funny thing is, I don’t remember ever turning down someone in that particular site and in the manner in which he described it. So I decided not to meet up with him and told him so. That was a month ago. For several weeks he kept texting me to meet up; after repeating my decision once I refused to reply to his subsequent messages. Then he switched tactics, and started texting me sexually explicit stuff he wanted me to do. Still I refused to reply. Then he changed to just texting “gud morning” or “gud night” almost every day. Nowadays I’d only get one or two a week. I don’t even bother reading his message; I just press delete immediately.

Persistence is one thing but dense is another. And I hate dense.

No comments: