Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Of Footwear and Footwork

When Carrie Bradshaw gets the blahs, she nicks Blahniks. When I get depressed, I slip into my Braziliano Praias!

Yezzz, they’re super comfy! And yezzz, I got them the same time Migs got his. Thank you, thank you for generous friends. :-)

When it comes to my choice of footwear, comfort trumps style all the time. But these Praias merge comfort and great looks. And the model is perfect for me: they’re called “Beatles” which is my all-time favorite band. For more info on Braziliano Praias, click here.

Meanwhile, my Praias are perfect to wear when I’m dancing to my Bitchin’ Song For The Moment: Rihanna’s “Please Don’t Stop The Music”. It features several irresistible hooks: a most infectious thumpin’ beat, a bitchin’ sample of Micahel Jackson’s “Wanna Be Starting Something” and an unstoppable call to escape:

“I wanna take you away.
Let’s escape into the music,
DJ let it play!
I just can’t refuse it,
Like the way you do this,
Keep on rockin’ to it—
Please don’t stop the music!”


Let’s dance!

No comments: