Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Friday, December 15, 2006

Have A Ball This Christmas!

The past two weeks in the office have been hectic. I’m finishing off everything I can before I leave for Bohol. I’m looking forward to waking up without an alarm clock, sleeping whenever I want, and having the time to catch up on my reading. I’m sure of bringing two books; by this weekend that number may go up to four.

Since I don’t have a 3G phone or a landline, and I’m not sure if our little town of Bilar, Bohol has an internet café already (last year there wasn’t one), then The McVie Show will only have intermittent broadcasts throughout the Yuletide season up to the New Year. So let me take this opportunity to give my Christmas message:

May this be a season of love, joy and thanksgiving. Treasure your family and friends. Be thankful for who you are and what you have right now. Let go of the past, embrace the now, and don’t worry too much about the future. Appreciate. Exercise. And drink lots of water.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year, folks!

No comments: