Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Husband's Fabcast, Part 1


Here’s where the Fabcasters and the peanut gallery attempt to discuss the hottest, the first, and the only bekiserye in Philippine television so far, My Husband’s Lover.

Sadly I wasn’t able to join the recording; I had a previous engagement that I couldn’t skip. LobsterTony was also not present during the recording; in fact, his late arrival signaled the abrupt end of the recording.

Sigh.

However, many points were discussed, amidst all the usual Fabcaster quips, witticisms, and friendly put-downs. So listen and enjoy.



Podcast Powered By Podbean



Music credits:
Halleeeeeeeeer?! Obvious bah?!

No comments: