Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

“Sitting On A Cock ‘Cuz I’m Gay”


Thank god I stumbled upon this video. I always get a kick out of smart comedians when they talk of serious stuff. They have great insights but they’re interspersed with even sharper wit. Here Rick Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Louis CK try to have a coherent discussion on what makes people laugh, and the difference between “laughing at” and “laughing with.” The operative word here is “try.” When one of them asks, “Does he do the whistle?” I just lose it, along with the rest of them.

1 comment:

Mac Callister said...

hAhaha nakakahawa tawa ni gervais! And in 5 minutes andami na nila napag usapan, show ba nila yan apat?