Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

We’re Not That Kind

If I were kind, I’d assume they were talking about many past wedding experiences. Or, there were several wedding shops and services that had moved from the ground floor to some undisclosed location within the mall.

But I’m not. I’m pretty sure they misplaced an apostrophe.

3 comments:

Ming Meows said...

may post din ako related to this

http://mingmeows.blogspot.com/2008/08/rong-spilleng-is-rong.html

MkSurf8 said...

hindi sila awere obviously. if i we're you, pagsabihan mo :-)

hi, i linked u in my blog. am a newbie in blogosphere,

Anonymous said...

aw!
di ko agad na-gets
hahaha