Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trigger Happy

Driving home after 10pm, the gridlock within the whole Ortigas area was horrendous and my irritation level was creeping up higher than usual, when I received an SMS. It was from someone I met online in one of those M2M social networking sites, a guy whom I corresponded briefly but never met face-to-face.

His message went a little something like this: A person is really special if he can bring out the sweetness in you, no matter how unresponsive you are at the start.

“Then you’re nothing special,” I muttered to myself and hit the delete button.

Immediately I regretted what I did. I wanted to quote his message word-for-word in this episode.

2 comments:

jamie da vinci! said...

your paraphrasing still worked for me! :)

traffic is a bitch. it must be gay! hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

ginoong mcvie,

sa muli ay inaanyayahan kitang dumalo sa pasinaya ng aking munting eksibit ng aking mga dinibuho sa papel at mangilan-ngilang obra sa canvas, sa ika-20 ng Disyembre (Sabado) sa ganap na ika-7.30 ng gabi. ito'y gaganapin sa Halo Restaurant sa Cubao X.

para sa karagdagang detalye, maaari mong puntahan ang aking blog sa www.visualviscera.blogspot.com at duo'y may link sa mapa ng Cubao X.

nawa'y ika'y makadalo sampu ng iyong mga kaibigan, kamag-anakan, kaaway at pati na rin alaga't kalaro. :-)

lubos na gumagalang,
palma tayona


p.s.
pinadalhan ko rin ng imbitasyon si "Married Guy" na may galos sa tuhod. nyehehehehe... baka dumating. ;-)