Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Channel Advisory


Okay, I might as well make it official: I’m also on blog hiatus.

Well, it’s been almost a week since my last episode, so sorry for the delayed notice. The McVie Show and its cast of one are undergoing program changes, like change of set, revision of scripts, change in direction, etc. Change is good, but change can also be a bitch on one’s timetable.

I rarely do this, so please. In the immortal words of some Anonymous Bloke, “Cut me some slacks!”

3 comments:

citybuoy said...

hurry back! :'c

Ming Meows said...

k lang, i expect a bonggang comevack.

~Carrie~ said...

hokei lang ang blog hiatus. ako nga di na nagba-blog. hehe... i'm looking forward to the next fabcast posting :)