Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fabcast, Part 2!

Here we talk about g0ys, boys and toys (especially Gibbs’ rosary beads).

You know the drill! Click here or go to http://themcvieshow.mypodcast.com/ or click on “The McVie Show In Stereo!” link on the left.

Part three, coming soon.

Music credits:
[1] “That’s Not My Name” by The Ting Tings
[2] “Give It To Me” by Madonna
[3] “New Pollution” by Beck
[4] “How Gee” by Black Machine

6 comments:

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

How I wish I could be there to blog with you, McV! Oh well. I can tell you guys had fun! Envious!

Quentin X said...

I was listening to these with a smile on my face. It sounds really fun! Marcus, I wish there's a few more bloggers here in oz so can get together too.

joelmcvie said...

@MARCUS & @QUENTIN: Go, go, go! You can start the Boys Down Under podcast. =)

Misterhubs said...

Oh. So I guess that makes me and hubby g0ys.

joelmcvie said...

@MISTERHUBS: Wow, what an interesting revelation, considering your numerous "moving" bathroom stories. =)

Joaqui said...

hi mcvie! I just chanced upon your blog a few days back and I enjoyed reading your entries. I check them now regularly. :) I listened to this one and a bunch others and I was smiling the entire time. Well, except when I listened to that one with your friends having fun (to the nth level) with the gwen stefani song. I was not smiling because I was already laughing out loud. How could you not when all of you were probably having facial aches for laughing so hard on that one. That one reminds me of my college friends. We would laugh non stop over some crazy stuff too. I hope you post some more. :)