Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ay-yay-eye Candy!

The traffic along EDSA Guadalupe going south is not from the buses crowding in front of Loyola. The traffic is caused by motorists such as myself slowing down to savor what is undoubtedly one of the more pleasant road hazards I’ve seen in recent months.

I’m talking about the Folded & Hung billboard. Nah, not the Angel Locsin one! I really don’t get all the brouhaha over her going topless on a billboard, but hey, at least the Moral Minority is not going gaga over the other topless model of F&H.

Yes, I’m talking about the one with Joem Bascon.

To advertisers like F&H, Joem is Papa P. without the prohibitive price tag. To mere mortals like me, Joem is a wet dream come true in tarpaulin. For weeks I’ve been trying to figure out a way to get a picture of his billboard, but those damn buses always ruin my shot (besides, the MMDA traffic enforcers might flag me down for driving and shooting while drooling). So imagine my delight when I saw his poster up in the F&H store. I had to take stolen shots.



And here is another picture of him. Haaay, panalo!

6 comments:

odin hood said...

hahaha the other day nakatayo lang ako sa harap ng poster na to! cant take my eyes off it... kulang na lang dilaan ko hehe

Misterhubs said...

He's got that I'm-Gonna-Rape-You-But-You're-Gonna-Enjoy-Every-Effing-Thrust look.

Yum.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I love him in the beach photo. Muscular but not too trimmed and chiseled like the billboard pic. I like his frown/squint. And i love the way his shorts sag down a bit to his side. I love how he put his hands on his hips, thumbs pointed inwards. I love the ever so slight pudgy bulge on his tummy. And oh my gaadd, those nipples, just the right size.. Haaaayy!

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Wow. Eyelovit!

Unknown said...

he's hot. but i like him better without a mustache. mukha siyang driver with one... but then again maybe that's the appeal? hehehe. i love the beach shot.

Anonymous said...

i just can't pull up my camera but i, too, have been drooling over this. i have a big camera u know, but ill really find a way to have this pic stolen. lol. thanks for posting this one. love it.