Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tweet-A-Cory

After staying away from the site for a few days, I was surprised when suddenly I found an email notification that a “Corazon Aquino” was following me on Twitter. WTF?! I took a peek at that particular Twitter account and, well, it obviously ain’t Tita Cory.

I hit the “block” button without hesitation.

4 comments:

Ming Meows said...

and even if she were true, y would we follow her?

JP said...

If she sends a message, will you be willing to ask her about her thoughts on CARP and Hacienda Luisita?

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Something tells me Tita C isn't your target market... but who knows, di vah?

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

Yeah. I am definitely going to stop using twitter especially when congressmen got into it. It's now totally unhip. Ick!