Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Life Goes On

So now I’ve been catching up with my life these past few days. Over the weekend I managed to watch two movies in one day (a one-two punch of The Simpsons Movie and Ratatouille), drive all the way to Laguna for a haircut, and finish the long-in-production opening billboard (a.k.a. OBB) for The Dan & Rye Show. Well, as I told Rye in my email, it’s not exactly an OBB for Season Two (I’m praying you two will have your contracts renewed!) but rather an ode to Season One. I will post that here when Season Two starts (take note Dan and Rye, “when” not “if”).

My conclusion? Love can really be a hindrance to this thing called Life. Hahaha!

I love being single, unexclusive and elusive. I doubt anyone can catch me. Stopping me in my tracks is easy; it would take someone extraordinary to make me stay voluntarily.

Zoom, zoom.*

(*Leigh, I know what you’re going to say, hehehe.)

2 comments:

cant_u_read said...

contracts renewed, obb received, season 2 is just around the corner! :-)

salamat ulit!

cant_u_read said...

alam mo, obsessed ka! but i love it! salamat ulit! ;-)