Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged Na Me

THE RULES

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to choose ten people you’re going to tag and list their names.
4. Do not forget to comment on their site that they are tagged.

McVIE:

1. I hate text-language of the “d2 na me, where na u?” kind. So I am extremely irritated by the new Smart “Me Na Me” campaign.

2. If two or more viands are on my plate, I don’t want their sauces mixing with each other.
3. When I’ve scratched someone off my list, they stay off my list.
4. I love driving, regardless of manual or automatic. I often volunteer to drive someone else’s car so that I get a chance to drive a different vehicle.

5. At 42, I’ve become a creature of certain habits. I like my grilled chicken with cheese, red onions and hot sauce on pita wrap to be extra-toasted just right. I like going to the bathhouse on certain days of the week. I stick to a regular route going to the office, but going home I tend to vary depending on the traffic situation. And unless I think you’re cute, don’t bug me while I’m dancing on the ledge in Bed (clue: if I respond back, then you’re cute).
6. Apparently I snore. I’m so used to sleeping alone (while growing up I used to share a room with my older brother until he got married) that I get shocked when people tell me I snore. “But not that loud,” they’re quick to add. I’m not sure if they’re telling the truth or are just being polite.
7. Mangoes are my most favorite fruit. They are proof that there is a God.

8. Stephen Chow is one of my favorite comedians of all time.
9. I’m in my sticky-rice phase. I prefer only Asians. I lost my sexual interest in most Caucasians, Latinos and other races for some weird reason. I think it started when I discovered all these Chinese, Korean and Japanese stations on cable.
10. I don’t like tagging others. This stops here. =)

No comments: