Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Use The Secret On The Secret

Someone told me to stop whining about my unhappy love life and instead turn to the bestselling self-help book, “The Secret”. And like him, I should use the Secret to snag me a boyfriend. Because after all, he used the Secret and now he’s happy with a new boyfriend.

Well, all right.

I’m going to go and get that book. I’m going to faithfully apply the lessons of the Secret. And I will make it my goal in life—I will think positive and will the Universe itself to conspire with me to break them up.

8 comments:

Herbs D. said...

can i please borrow it from you when you're done? poor lang ako eh. i want to buy it-like....sobra.

pero ang mahal eh. its like 5 venti frapps na LOL

joelmcvie said...

@HERBS: I was just joking. I refuse to touch that book even with a ten-foot pole.

jamie da vinci! said...

mader. we should have a self-help book burning session, ala bonfire of the vanities!!!

Unknown said...

To break them up! Love it! Evil!

Turismoboi said...

i can lend u the book if u want

E said...

why buy a book when you can watch the video version of it for free on youtube?

I am now thinking positive and asking the universe to CURE ME MY HIV!!! -chronicles of e

Ming Meows said...

i saw it on DVD! Nakihiram lang, pirated pa! bwahaha

citybuoy said...

panalo! haha i think we share the same opinion sa librong ito. people always tell me to read/watch it para mahanap ko na kaligayahan ko. ayoko nga! haha