Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Public Serbis Announcement

“A the guard has lost his phone, so he got a new one with a new number. He says he’s in need of a ‘raket’ these days, so for those who are interested, willing and able to help him in his time of economic need, please send an email to joelmcvie@yahoo.com and I will give you his new number.

Thank you and most probably that’s the last you’ll hear from me.”

– McBugaw

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is... something. hahaha. I guess, a boy's gotta do what he's gotta do.

joelmcvie said...

@PINOYNIFTYWRITER: That also would apply to McBugaw, LOL.

casado said...

wow! yan ata ang tinatawag nilang bortang borta ahah..

Nimmy said...

another good deed coming from McVie. LOL.

Ming Meows said...

maganda yang ginagawa mo. baka makompetensya mo na ang rentmen.com

imsonotconio said...

what is borta/

Guyrony said...

Oh My Gosh, really now McVie?

Felipe said...

borta level number 10. kembot naman diyan.

parang.... parang.... parang gusto ko siyang tulungan.

* kagat labi

Mugen said...

There goes my procrastination. Even if I have to hit the gym at midnight, I'll go. At least, i got myself an inspiration.

Thanks McBugaw!!

iurico said...

Have you received my email yet?! Echos! LOL

kylerlulu said...

Hi Joel !

I haven't I thought u haven't emailed me secu's number only to find out that ur message was on my spam folder !!?? Well I tried calling his number and surprise! It's not working yun pala he's lost na his cell. I hope you can send me his new number @ kylerlu@yahoo.com Keep in touch k. And hang out sumtime if ur not bz! Your blog is amazing! Tc!