Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Hard Woody

Because you emailed me…

 …but when I replied, your email address apparently does not exist.
 So now I’ll cut-and-paste my reply here:

Geno,

I dunno if you can SMS or call him on his cellphone long-distance. I suppose you can start a correspondence with him on email. The most I can do is give him your email address, if you want; I can't assure you that he will email you, though.

He refuses to allow me to take a picture of him showing his face. You have to ask that from him yourself.

Joel

3 comments:

iurico said...

hahaha - advertising at its best.

LOL

Ming Meows said...

pumunta na lang kaya sya dito. hindi lang naman sya ang pwede eh.

casado said...

musta nman ung email address nya - raging_hardon@yahoo.com bwahahhaa panalo! :P