Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Couple Fabcast, Parts 5 & 6

Yes, at long last! The final two parts, now here. Okay, I feel I do owe an explanation why it took so long. Admittedly, I became quite busy the past several weeks, so my daily production time was drastically cut. Work also became quite hectic, so I couldn’t edit in between meetings.

But here they are, finally!

Part 5:

Download this fabcast (right click and save)

* * * * *

And the last, Part 6:

Download this episode (right click and save)


pinoyniftywriter said...

Ayos lang. Sa tingin ko naman walang may karapatang magdemand because you're not getting paid to produce these awesome fabcasts. I'll listen to the 6th installment :) This has been one of the most provocative fabcasts yet.

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...