Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Couple Fabcast, Parts 5 & 6

Yes, at long last! The final two parts, now here. Okay, I feel I do owe an explanation why it took so long. Admittedly, I became quite busy the past several weeks, so my daily production time was drastically cut. Work also became quite hectic, so I couldn’t edit in between meetings.

But here they are, finally!






Part 5:


Download this fabcast (right click and save)

* * * * *

And the last, Part 6:


Download this episode (right click and save)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayos lang. Sa tingin ko naman walang may karapatang magdemand because you're not getting paid to produce these awesome fabcasts. I'll listen to the 6th installment :) This has been one of the most provocative fabcasts yet.

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Hooray!!!