Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tonight At Q!

Rock Ed and DOH presents The Safety Series, a series of events to be held around the metro to promote safe sex awareness through entertaining performances to the MSM (men who have sex with other men) community.

Tonight they will be at Queeriosity. Q is the only bathhouse to participate so far in this series. Q is open from 6pm to 2am. The Safety Series show starts at 9:30pm.

7 comments:

E said...

will you be there?

joelmcvie said...

@E: Nope. I have a movie premiere, a book launch and a wake to attend tonight. It's a manic Monday evening for me.

Unknown said...

hey mcvie, how could i extend my help for events like this?

joelmcvie said...

@PYRMONT: I'm very glad to know you want to help out in such events. But the thing is, this is a RockEd and DOH event and we're just helping them (and the owners of Q) push the event so that people can come. Maybe for now you can help promote the events too.

But if you want to do more, maybe you need to talk to the organizers. =)

c - e - i - b - o - h said...

hi,, would like to ask from which agency / bureau / office of DOH handled this event??

sounds like a good event..

joelmcvie said...

@C-E-I-B-O-H: Honestly I have no idea. I'm just helping the owners of Q promote the event. I suggest you go to Q and ask the organizers.

Anonymous said...

DOH shld have more of this.