Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Monday, May 07, 2007

Threesome

At last, we did it! Migs, Gibbs and I had a threesome last night. Oh boy, was it fun! Gibbs was very gentle, Migs was as usual very low-key and super-supportive, while I entertained myself with an ejaculation every so often.

What’s more folks, you can listen in on our threesome! Watch out for the upcoming MGG podcast featuring Gibbs and I as guests. It will be up in MGG site either tomorrow or Wednesday, so check it out. (As if MGG needed more viewers visiting his blog. Sniff!)

Oh, and I use the term “ejaculation” in the first paragraph in its literary meaning, which is “a sudden, usually loud or forceful exclamation.”

7 comments:

aries said...

oooh! nifty! nifty!

ei... manong joel(ouch) dba tga bohol ka?

Anonymous said...

Great! Can't wait.

joelmcvie said...

ARIES: Iha (or should I say "ija" dahil Bo-olano?), my parents are from Bohol. I was born and raised here in Manila, but ever since 2000 I've been going home to Bohol at least once a year. :-)

Anonymous said...

great! dats something 2 look for in MGG d tres musketeros (marias? gigle). BTW, when u do a voice recording, do you (d 3 of u po) do d modulated voice or just d plain regular jo?

joelmcvie said...

JOSH: Heaven forbid that we should modulate our voices. We three are all quite proud of our voices, whether "may kulot o wala," thank you very much. Why bother to hide our real voices?

Frankie Calcana said...

Kala ko naman true na threesome na. Anyway, I'm glad that you and your friends are helping to liberate other guys from their personal issues in life.

Three brains are always better than one!
Gudlak sa podcast at sa intellectual masturbation! I can't wait to hear it!

Anonymous said...

perfect! can't wait to hear ur voices! :)