Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Taylor Momsen Escapes Paparazzi

Now this is a viral.



The way it was executed it makes people wonder, “Is this for real?” and pass it on, especially among Gossip Girl fans where Taylor Momsen is part of the cast. I myself am not a fan of the show, so I was oblivious to whom she was. My GG-fanatic officemate had to tell me about her.

Can you tell which brand this ad is for?

7 comments:

enegue said...

may pagka-spiderwoman ang lola mo?!!!! hahaha

jamie da vinci! said...

saw this at chuvaness' site as well. i think it's for puma :) ang galing ng concept noh?

joelmcvie said...

@JAMIE: Not Puma. Clue: the brand can be seen on her.

Charles Stephenson Suarez said...

Little J for Nike?
Isa palang parkour-rista si Jenny Humprey

joelmcvie said...

@CHARLES: Tumpak! Nike nga.

palma tayona said...

ang tindeh na viral marketing ito. wala akong masabi.

Anonymous said...

Nike. Too contrived though. It is too evident right away that it is an ad.