Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Farrah Must Really Hate Michael By Now

So I placed in my Facebook status the following: McVie wonders when Farrah Fawcett was buried. Oh yeah! The day Michael died, she got buried under a ton of MJ news. (Yeah, I also tweeted that. So sue me.) Comments started coming in. Then I got this comment from someone who, as far as I know, isn’t exactly known for dishing out sarcastic wit. She wrote:

“Farrah Fawcett died?”

Well.

Either she developed a sharper sense of wit, or she just illustrated my point perfectly.

6 comments:

Ming Meows said...

pinatay siya ng NAWASA

Mike said...

Who is Farrah Fawcett?

joelmcvie said...

@DOC MIKE: What is Google?! =)

Dagger Deeds said...

I actually find all that MJ mania annoying by now. I mean, yeah he’s the King of Pop and all, but c’mon... Guess, he’s just not much of an influence in the generation I’m in.

Anonimus said...

@dagger... dagger... dagger...

Not much on an influence on you, yes. But way too much influence on the people who influence you.

citybuoy said...

haha i think it's the latter. i retold this story to a friend of mine and he was like 'the girl from charlie's angels is dead?!' perfect. just perfect.

i think it's sad and all that MJ died but i think farrah needs her last spot in the limelight too. i heard she died of anal cancer. how sad.