Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Peach Perfect

I’ve had it for the longest time in my bedroom closet in Marikina.

I remember vaguely, it was a gift that my parents received. My mom handed it on to me when she saw that my bed sheet had already changed color and looked more like a floor mat. But since I’m such a doña señorita in mi casa, I just stuffed the damn thing in my bedroom closet where it stayed for years, untouched by human hands and unseen by human eyes.

Until last Christmas, when I went home for the holidays. I saw it again when I was going through my stuff in my room to bring to the condo in Makati. “Oh, I’d need this,” I said to myself. It was still neatly packed in plastic.

So today I decided to change my bed sheet and pillow cases. Now my bed and pillows are in their finest floral peach glory.

This is further proof that Moms know.

No comments: