Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Write Off

Yes D, you’re right. I don’t need you. I can continue to live even if you leave me or vice versa. But I choose to stay, I choose to love you.

I don’t need you to take me out to dinner, though that would be nice, whether out of the country or not. I don’t need you to drive me around; you can just drive me crazy with that look you throw my way.

I want you to be a better man, not for me but for yourself. I want you to be a better man because you have so much potential. I want you to be a better man because you can be so much better.

For now you may just be a 20 year old boy, but you’re the 20 year old for me.

Happy VD, D.

* * * * *

(This is my reply to your “Bills.” I promised I’d keep us out of this Show, but I guess today gives me a great excuse to do it just this once.)

7 comments:

~Carrie~ said...

Awwww, I likey the message.

Buuin mo naman ang VD teh, iba naiisip ko eh. Hehehe!

Felipe said...

yawyyyyyyy.... ang shweeet....

Mike said...

aaayyyyyy hongsweet. kinilig naman ako.

Mac Callister said...

uyyy sino yan ha hehehe.happy vday mcvie

Kiks said...

parang umabot dito ang halimuyak ng arnibal sa kusina ni McVie...

Hoy D, stop slurping on that syrup...

Kane said...

I am happy for you McVie =) Say hi to D.

Kane

Sean said...

awww... sooo sweet! happy vd to you and d, mcvie! happy for both of you :)