Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, September 06, 2007

All Facebooked Out

Okay, okay, I don’t want to be a killjoy. After all, I know how people can fixate over a new toy or gadget or game. Or (groan! from me) all these applications on Facebook. Or (groan! from you) a new song by Rihanna entitled “Please Don’t Stop The Music”.

So let’s agree. I’m not going to shove Miss Umbrella-ella-ella-ella down your ears if you don’t take it against me if I don’t accept each and every invitation to the different applications. Deal? Or no deal?

You have no choice. Deal. With it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deal! Add me muna! hahaha

Kai Santorino said...

facebook is kinda difficult to use with all its security features hehe..
masyado kasing smart yung mga gumawa.
i think i'll stick to my old friendster account.