Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Click!

When I’m stumped with a topic to write about, I turn to the adage: A picture is worth a thousand words. Here are some outtakes from the “Insiang” press conference:


AJ of Bakla Ako, May Reklamo? channels his inner action star in a live demonstration on how to do stage fights.


AJ and Coy of Cokskiblue interview Insiang herself, Sheenly Vee Gener, for their joint podcast.


The podcasting duo interview AJ’s crush, Paolo Rodriguez.


See AJ channel his “I’m-a-professional-I-will-not-make-tili” podcaster mode.


Mario O’Hara graces the press con; we are all suitably in awe. Here, “Insiang” lead actor Ricky Davao greets the playwright.

More “Insiang” quad-media conference photos in my Multiply site here.

* * * * *

McVie says: “Between good food and great sex, of course the latter wins. But between food and sex, food is more consistent. You can have lousy sex, but a Big Mac will always be a Big Mac.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! lolz! hahahahhaha! I will copy the post and the pictures.

I'm a professional and I will not make tili! waaaaah!

Admin said...

Nice One...

Kakainggit naman.. Sana nainvite ako... Well congrats!