Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ghost Stories – A Postscript

This evening while doing overtime work, I entered the bathroom on our floor. The lights switched on automatically as soon as I entered and triggered the motion-sensors. Immediately after taking another step or two I felt the hair on my right arm all the way to the back of my neck rise suddenly, seemingly for no reason. Or was there one? I didn’t stay any longer to find out. I immediately turned around and walked out.

I ended up using the bathroom on the third floor (where the 24-hr restaurants and the 7-11 are located).

Ugh. All these ghost talk about our bathroom is making me jittery in there.

No comments: