Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Quote For The Week

When asked, “What is it that you most deplore in yourself?”:

Whenever I’m lazy enough to assume people think like me. It’s a kind of vanity that gets me in trouble a lot. Also, I tend to project a purity of heart into people who impress me, which is very child-like.

– John Cusak, in a Vanity Fair interview, June 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so relieved to find out that it's not you who cc had an "incident" with.

joelmcvie said...

@LONDON BOY: Ako rin. =)

enegue said...

ay new look! bagay! :) maaliwalas tignan:)

joelmcvie said...

@ENEGUE: Paminsan-minsan, dapat maarawan din ako. =)