Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Myra E, It’s Juday For!

And this is what we’ve been busy with for the past few weeks.



And of course, the obligatory photo op (here with our broadcast producer).


Nope, I wasn’t star-struck; this isn’t the first time I’ve worked with her. But she is quite a darling talent, a very down-to-earth girl with a good head on her shoulders. See? I said I wasn’t star-struck.

* * * * *

Other photos:

Discussing things with the team in between takes at the Eastwood location.

With Carla, our ever-smiling AE, and make-up artist extraordinaire Juan Sarte, doing his best impression of an Abu Badaf (and I’m doing my impression of Lock-Jaw Girl).

Me doing the “planting rice” dance in the middle of the fields of Zambales.

8 comments:

Tristan Tan said...

Secret lang natin to ha... I'm a fan. LOL.

joelmcvie said...

@TRISTAN: Had I known, I'd have gotten you her autograph. =)

Anonymous said...

hey tristan, i know about that as well! remember tagaytay revelations?

you've been a fan since mara clara days. lol.

palma tayona said...

huwaaaw... ampogi mo joel sa piktyur!! nahaks, papa-licious. parang, parang gf mo si juday sa tindig. ;-)

joelmcvie said...

@PALMA: I'd rather do Ryan A, thank you very much. =)

Ming Meows said...

Ibang-iba na sya ngayon...lalong gumaganda.

No, I'm not talking about Juday. It's you, joel.=)
Is this becoz of Myra-E or Kent? hehe

london boy said...

ampotah!

ang gwapo naman ng broadcast producer!!

joelmcvie said...

@LONDONBOY: Humph! Yung producer lang ang pinansin. Humph.