Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

An SMS Exchange

McVie: Do I snore when I sleep?

Kent: Yes you do.

McVie: The next time I do, just move my head a bit. I wouldn’t mind it, even if I wake up.

Kent: No need. When you snore, I just kiss you. And you stop snoring.

Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding! One hundred points for Kent!

12 comments:

Aris said...

nakakakiliiiig!!!! (screams sabay tambling)

Tristan Tan said...

Woooohoooo! Ikaw din! It's the return of the comeback of the blog topics from Bed.

london boy said...

ay!!! they slept on the same bed!!!!

Jay Quiambao said...

Hi there Gorgeous. I told you I will :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet! :)

Theo Martin said...

sisigaw na sana ako ng statutory rape, pero 19 na nga pala. sensya mahina sa math, o memory ba haha.

Mcvie, this is a revelation. and i read your personality type first, and shet, kent must be one heluva guy mr groundbreaking thinker. :)

joelmcvie said...

@THEO: Well, here's just another way of looking at this: for a Groundbreaking Thinker, one hundred points may be just an initial drop in the bucket.

Think about that. (Hahaha, maybe you guys will start calling me Heartbreaking Thinker! LOL)

Ming Meows said...

i believe this is the first night...

Anonymous said...

napatumbling ako dito. panalo si kent! itaas mo ang bandera ng pagibig kent! make us believe!

LOL.

yun lang.

joelmcvie said...

@MEOWS: I believe you're wrong.

@NARNIAN: Isa ka pa. Make us believe ka jan! LOL

~Carrie~ said...

He is uber sweet :) kakakilig

Theo Martin said...

i refuse to think mcvie. Stop it! this is love, this is love. love is aliiiive (prancing while singing atop the hills ala maria)...