Watch Me Entertain Myself!

Sacha Guitry once said, "You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be witty." Oh yes, I'm the great pretender.
(pilot episode: 20 January 2004)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Three Snaps For McVie

“Well I’m glad you’re taking it well,” my friend told me.

I sighed, “As well as I can, yeah.”

But my friend had his Optimistic Hat on, and wouldn’t be deterred. “At least you’re not like ____________!”

“Eh? What do you mean?” I asked.

“At least you don’t have as much emotional baggage as he does!” my friend said. “He has tons of emotional baggage!”

Time for me to snap. “Dude! I just carry my Louis Vuitton emotional baggage really well!” With matching Snap! Snap! Snap!

* * * * *

All work (busy kami, okey, buuuuuuusy!) plus three podcasts to edit equals dead air. Jeez, I hate dead air as much as you do. I’ll try my best to get rid of dead air, okay?

7 comments:

Ming Meows said...

mmm. naintriga ako sa may emotional baggage. is he a fabcaster?
im excited with the podcasts...

gibbs cadiz said...

yang baggash (as in garash) ba ang pag-uusapan natin sa fabcast? :)

jamie da vinci! said...

daaaahhh-ling. louis vuitton is soooo pang-masa now. HERMES, dear... queens should settle for nothing less. :)

joelmcvie said...

@MING: Sorry, but you'll only get to hear two of them. One is a private podcast. But not the kind with moaning and groaning, hm'kay?

@GIBBS: Ay, bukingan?! Sino ang Fabcaster with fake emotional Louis Vuitton? Or sino ang Fabcaster na may emotional Secosana?! LOL

joelmcvie said...

@JAMIE: Okay, fine darleeeeeeeng! Hermes, then! Which, after all, is also my archetype! Wonderful choice. =)

~Carrie~ said...

Yey, may podcast na parating. Tawang-tawa talaga ako sa Missing Podcast ninyo. Lalo na kay Ms Cuba :D

joelmcvie said...

@CARRIE: *bow*